- No Comments
The Katheer project by Katheer Limited Company is a free secure, scalable, Blockchain-Agnostic decentralised community-driven Linux-based operating system powered by Binance BNB blockchain KAH, the operating system’s utility token. Their vision is to offer a perfectly integrated operating system where users’ daily work will depend on it collaboratively without a central authority. Katheer Project believes that the only specific and profitable approach to creating a large project is to focus on its long-term development. This involves learning from mistakes and adapting the business to a constantly changing environment.
The entire project will expand to achieve their goals, including the Katheer operating system and Katheer token (KAH). The team is putting enormous effort into developing the project, which includes decision-making, product improvements, and determining new targets.
KATHEER DECENTRALIZE THE OPERATING SYSTEM – The next generation of the operating system
Katheer OS is a community project – open source with no central governance – and is run entirely by its members. Only members can decide the future development of the OS and which updates are required. All member decisions and votes are recorded and enforced transparently through an online and integrated system inside the Katheer OS.
- Katheer’s vision is to offer a perfectly integrated OS where users’ daily work will depend on it collaboratively without a central authority.
- Katheer aims to disrupt the existing OS organisations such as Microsoft and Apple Inc by providing an OS that solves all other OS issues.
- Katheer OS will combine all other OS features with actual ownership by the users through their Katheer tokens and NFT assets powered by the utility token – KAH.
Katheer Token (KAH) will be introduced to the Katheer operating system (OS) ecosystem to power software purchasing, the default method of general payment inside the OS, account levelling, voting system, internal transaction, virtual gifting, games rewards, applications rewards, NFT store, subscriptions, social activities, etc. Katheer Token (KAH) serves as the basis for transactions within The Katheer OS and has the following uses:
- Access The Katheer OS: KAH holders spend KAH while using the Katheer OS
- Governance: KAH is a governance token that allows holders to participate in governance decisions of the Katheer Project using the NFTs for power level and energy.
- Holding: KAH holders can gain passive revenues by just holding their own KAH
- Foundation: The role of the Foundation is to support the ecosystem of The Katheer Project
KATHEER NFT MARKETPLACE IS LIVE! https://nft.katheer.org/
Using the Katheer NFT marketplace, KAH holders can buy all the content of the Katheer OS, such as avatars, powers, energies, applications, games, DLCs, subscription plans, features, and virtual items, in the form of NFT, so they are on-chain digital goods you truly own. All NFT prices on the Katheer NFT marketplace will be listed in the Katheer (KAH) token. After launch, all NFT prices on the Katheer NFT marketplace will be listed in the Katheer (KAH) token. Currently, the NFTs revenue will be used to support Katheer Project liquidity.